Wholesale Jars Olives
Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ): 1×20′ FCL (One 20 foot Full Container Load)
Available in Private Label.
Wholesale Jars Olives 12x5oz Green Olives stuffed with Pimientos – 3,600 cartons per 20’GP
12x500ml Extra Virgin Oil – 2,268 cartons per 40’GP
Olive oil is rich in energy; 100 g oil provides 884 calories. However, its high ratio of mono-unsaturated fatty acids to saturated fatty acids qualifies it as one of the healthiest oil for consumption.
Health benefits of Wholesale Jars Olives
- Traditionally, olives have been viewed as a very healthy food. Beside providing energy, they compose of significant amounts of plant-derived anti-oxidants, minerals, phyto-sterols, and vitamins.
- Olives are a moderate source of calories; 100 g of fruits carry just 115 calories. Their calorie content basically comes from fats. Nonetheless, the fruit composes healthy fat in the form of mono-unsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) like oleic acid (18:1) and palmitoleic acid (16:1) that help lower LDL or «bad cholesterol» and increase HDL or «good cholesterol» in the blood. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet which is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- Olive fruit contains tyrosol phenolic compounds such as oleuropein and oleocanthal. These compounds are responsible for its bitter and pungent taste. Oleocanthal, oleurpein, and its derivative hydroxytyrosol are nature’s most powerful anti-oxidants. Together with vitamin E and carotenoids, they play a vital role fighting against cancer, inflammation, coronary artery disease, degenerative nerve diseases, diabetes…etc.
- Studies suggest that oleocanthal has ibuprofen (NSAID) like ant-inflammatory activities. Mediterranean diet that uses olive and its oil may be responsible in part for the lower incidences of coronary artery disease.
- Olive contains a good amount of vitamin E. 100 g of cured, and canned fruits provide 1.65 mg (11% of RDA) of alpha-tocopherol. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucusa and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- In addition, they contain good amounts of minerals like calcium, copper, iron, manganese, and zinc. Further, they are small sources of B-complex vitamins such as niacin, choline, and pantothenic acid.
- Oil expressed from these fruits is recognized as one of the healthiest edible oils since it contains less saturated fat, and composes linoleic (omega-6) and linolenic acid (omega-3) essential fatty acids at the recommended 8:1 ratio.